The Ice Arena will remain Open through to January 31st, 2015!
The Queenstown Ice Arena is pleased to announce that we will remain open until January 31st. This marks the first occasion the Arena will keep its doors open through the summer months. Traditionally, the rink closes it's doors mid October and reopens the following year for the Easter holidays. With the addition of a commericial dehumidifier we are now capable of operating in the warmer summer months. Summer skating is a reality!
Summer Season Passes are available: Now only $125 per person! We hope to see you on the ice this summer. If not please mark down April, 2015 in your calendar as this is when we will reopen (for the Easter holidays) aftyer a few months of cleaning, repair and refurbishment!
The Queenstown Ice Arena: The Coolest Place in Town!
Let's Go Ice Skating! Queenstown's Best Value Family Activity!
The Queenstown Ice Arena offers a great value, super fun activity for all ages and abilities. Whether you're a seasoned pro or someone taking to the ice for the first time we will provide an unforgettable Ice Skating Experience!
what you will experience:
Set in the idyllic Queenstown Gardens just 5 mins walk from town centre, the Ice Arena provides:
- A great family day out!
-Unlimited skate time!
- An all-weather activity everyone can enjoy / open everyday rain or shine
- The arena is a safe environment to drop the kids off while
you go out to dinner or shopping in town
- A unique place to take a date or a great place just to carve it up on the ice
- A state of the art LED lighting system: watch as the ceiling changes colour before your eyes!
- Great value for your money. On a budget? Skate as long as you like from only $19 pp. or $60 for a family of four!