Changes to Public Skating Hours! Thurs 28th April-Sun 8th May
The Leslie Global Sports Hockey Academy starts tomorrow (Thursday 28th April). 16 American and Canadian players will join at least 50 New Zealand junior players over the next 10 days.
Public Skating hours will be affected as follows:
Thursday 28th April: Public Skating 12:45pm-3:15pm
Friday 29th April: Public Skating 7pm-9:30pm
Saturday 30th April: Public Skating 2:15pm-3:30pm.
Sunday 1st May: Public Skating 3:15pm-5pm
Monday 2nd May - Thursday 5th May: Public Skating 10am-5pm
Friday 6th May: Public Skating: 10am-4pm, 6pm-9:30pm
Saturday 7th May: Public Skating 2pm-3pm
Sunday 8th May: 12:30pm-1:30pm
From Monday 9th May we will be back to regular public skating hours 10am-5pm and until 9:30pm on Fridays. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please check our Calendar page to ensure your planned visit does not clash with a scheduled event.
The 2016 Winter Season is underway: Purchase your Season Passes now!
Child/Student (U18): $199
* Season pass holders are entitled to skate in all public sessions from April 15th - October 9th, 2016
The Queenstown Ice Arena: The Coolest Place in Town!
The Queenstown Ice Arena offers a great value, super fun activity for all ages and abilities. Whether you're a seasoned pro or someone taking to the ice for the first time we will provide an unforgettable Ice Skating Experience!
what you will experience:
Set in the idyllic Queenstown Gardens just 5 mins walk from town centre, the Ice Arena provides:
- A great family day out!
-Unlimited skate time!
- An all-weather activity everyone can enjoy / open everyday rain or shine
- The arena is a safe environment to drop the kids off while
you go out to dinner or shopping in town
- A unique place to take a date or a great place just to carve it up on the ice
- A state of the art LED lighting system: watch as the ceiling changes colour before your eyes!
- Great value for your money. On a budget? Skate as long as you like from only $19 pp. or $60 for a family of four!