Now closed for ongoing renovations. Re-opening April 15th, 2016
Thank you all for your continued support this past winter season. The Arena is now closed for further renovations over the summer including the installation of a new dasher board and shielding system. The Arena cafe, frisbee golf disc hire and bike hire will remain open throughout the summer months. We hope to see you all back again skating in April for the start of the 2016 Winter Season and the 50th anniversary of ice skating in the Queenstown Gardens!
The Queenstown Ice Arena: The Coolest Place in Town!
The Queenstown Ice Arena offers a great value, super fun activity for all ages and abilities. Whether you're a seasoned pro or someone taking to the ice for the first time we will provide an unforgettable Ice Skating Experience!
what you will experience:
Set in the idyllic Queenstown Gardens just 5 mins walk from town centre, the Ice Arena provides:
- A great family day out!
-Unlimited skate time!
- An all-weather activity everyone can enjoy / open everyday rain or shine
- The arena is a safe environment to drop the kids off while
you go out to dinner or shopping in town
- A unique place to take a date or a great place just to carve it up on the ice
- A state of the art LED lighting system: watch as the ceiling changes colour before your eyes!
- Great value for your money. On a budget? Skate as long as you like from only $19 pp. or $60 for a family of four!