No public skating tomorrow: Sunday, 7th September
Due to an Ice Hockey Tournament on Sunday, 7th September there will be no public session skating. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please be sure to check our website calendar at www.queenstownicearena.co.nz/calendar to ensure your visit does not clash with a scheduled event.
The Queenstown Ice Arena: The Coolest Place in Town!
Let's Go Ice Skating! Queenstown's Best Value Family Activity!
The Queenstown Ice Arena offers a great value, super fun activity for all ages and abilities. Whether you're a seasoned pro or someone taking to the ice for the first time we will provide an unforgettable Ice Skating Experience!
what you will experience:
Set in the idyllic Queenstown Gardens just 5 mins walk from town centre, the Ice Arena provides:
- A great family day out!
-Unlimited skate time!
- An all-weather activity everyone can enjoy / open everyday rain or shine
- The arena is a safe environment to drop the kids off while
you go out to dinner or shopping in town
- A unique place to take a date or a great place just to carve it up on the ice
- A state of the art LED lighting system: watch as the ceiling changes colour before your eyes!
- Great value for your money. On a budget? Skate as long as you like from only $15 pp. or $60 for a family of four!