Get your tickets now for the Under the Sea Ice Show Spectacular!
The Queenstown Ice Skating Club proudly presents their second annual ice show 'Under the Sea' this weekend. Last year all three shows of 'Wizard of Oz' sold out so this year the club has added a fourth show to accomodate demand.
Show times are as follows:
Thursday 2nd October: 3pm Prices: Adult $20Friday 3rd October: 6pm Child: $10 (16yrs or under)Saturday 4th October: 1pm & 6pm Family Pass (2 adults/2children or 1 adult/3children) On ice catered table $350 (8pax)
You can purchase your tickets at ASB Bank (Queenstown Branch) For all up to date show information follow at : www.facebook.com/pages/Under-the-Sea-On-Ice
The Queenstown Ice Arena: The Coolest Place in Town!
Let's Go Ice Skating! Queenstown's Best Value Family Activity!
The Queenstown Ice Arena offers a great value, super fun activity for all ages and abilities. Whether you're a seasoned pro or someone taking to the ice for the first time we will provide an unforgettable Ice Skating Experience!
what you will experience:
Set in the idyllic Queenstown Gardens just 5 mins walk from town centre, the Ice Arena provides:
- A great family day out!
-Unlimited skate time!
- An all-weather activity everyone can enjoy / open everyday rain or shine
- The arena is a safe environment to drop the kids off while
you go out to dinner or shopping in town
- A unique place to take a date or a great place just to carve it up on the ice
- A state of the art LED lighting system: watch as the ceiling changes colour before your eyes!
- Great value for your money. On a budget? Skate as long as you like from only $15 pp. or $60 for a family of four!